The Ultimate List of Story Themes
Plot themes are organized by category and suggest you interesting questions to consider.
- What does it mean to be autonomous?
- Is is better to be autonomous in the mind or in the physical realm?
- What is worth sacrificing to be autonomous?
- Is autonomy ever wise to give away?
- What are the reasons for betrayal?
- Is betrayal ever justified?
- Should betrayal be justified?
- Can betrayal be forgiven?
- Can betrayal be justified by noble intent?
- Is change always a good thing?
- When should change be encouraged?
- Can change go too far?
- When should change be fought?
CHANGE VERSUS TRADITION
- When should traditions be upheld?
- What is the value of change against proven traditions?
- Can traditions always remain the same or they need to be adapted?
- When does change become tradition?
CHAOS AND ORDER
- Is violence justified to uphold order?
- Is chaos always a bad thing?
- Are chaos and order a necessary cycle?
- What are the positive sides of chaos?
CIRCLE OF LIFE
- What is the circle of life?
- Can the circle of life
- predation and death be broken?
- Is nature cruel?
- Does a life need to end for another to survive?
- What is common sense?
- Is common sense ever wrong?
- What is the place of common sense in society?
- Can common sense blind us from progress?
- Why do people commit crimes?
- What is a crime?
- Are criminals different than normal people?
- Is crime sometimes justified?
- Is there life after death?
- What is involved in dying?
- Is it possible to know what is after death?
- Does death bring anything to life?
- What is worth our dedication?
- Are there any limit to dedication?
- Can everything be sacrified for our dedication?
- Can we be too dedicated?
- How to escape?
- What can help us in our escape?
- Who can we trust?
- Is escape worth the risk?
- What does it take to face evil?
- Who can face evil?
- Is there a sacrifice required to face evil?
- Can evil be faced without consequences?
- Does it take violence or something else to face evil?
- How can we face our fears?
- How can we deal with our fears?
- Are all fears bad?
- What does fear bring us?
- Can fear make us grow?
- Should we defeat all fears?
- What is the meaning of freedom?
- Is freedom internal or external?
- Do we need to fight for freedom?
- What should we be free from?
- Is greed ever good?
- What are the effects of greed?
- What does greed bring into the world?
- What does balance greed?
- How to treat injustice?
- Can we make our own injustice?
- Does it warrant revenge?
- Should we accept some part of injustice?
- How can we deal with the fundamental injustices between people in life?
- Who has the right to bring justice?
- Is vilified revenge th same as justice?
- Can justice go too far?
- Who can decide what is just and what is not?
- Is it men or a spiritual power who can decide what is justice?
- Is it something we need to fight for?
- Who gives us liberty?
- Is democracy the only system that gives lbierty to its citizen?
- Can we have too much liberty?
- Is liberty causing anxiety in people?
- Can an oppressive system be better than liberty?
- Can loyalty be misplaced?
- Who deserves our loyalty?
- If our loyalty is misplaced
- does it jsutify breaking it?
- Does disloyalty need to be punished?
- How does it feel when somebody betrays our loyalty?
- Is slef-respect more important than loyalty?
- What is the behavior of materialistic people?
- Why are so many people focused on their materialistic needs?
- What is more important than materialism?
- Are there situations where being materialistic is good?
- When do we have too much?
- Is materialism the same as greed?
- What is the importance of money?
- Can money make us happy?
- What are the uses for money?
- What are things more important than money?
- How much sacrifice should be made to earn money?
- What is the role of nationalism?
- Does nationalism still have a reason of being in a modern interconnected world?
- Does nationalism always lead to xenophobia and isolationism?
- Is nationalism correlated with ignorance?
- Does necessity push us towards greatness?
- Are we ready to do anything our of necessity?
- Can necessity justify crime?
- Do successful people become successful out of necessity?
- Does necessity bring innovation?
- How does it feel to be neglected?
- Is neglect transmitted to our offspring?
- Can neglect be a positive thing?
- What are the effects of emotional neglect?
PAIN AND SUFFERING
- What is th meaning of pain and suffering?
- Can we avoid pain?
- What is the difference between pain and suffering?
- Can we learn to cope with pain?
- What can suffering teach us?
- Is suffering an unavoidable part of life?
- What does it mean to be a patriot?
- Is patriotism something to be encouraged or fought against?
- How can we be a good patriot?
- Does patriotism lead to hate for other countries?
- What makes perserverance useful in achieving our goals?
- Is perserving difficult for everybody?
- How can we teach perseverance?
- When does persevering through failure becomes stubbornness?
- What is xenophobia?
- What makes people racist?
- How can we fight racism?
- Is everybody partly xenophobic?
- What makes rebelling against worth it?
- What justifies a rebellion?
- Should rebellions be non-violent to be fair?
- Can rebellions ever be peaceful?
- How should you treat your oppressors?
- How should you deal with rebellion?
- What is an appropriate response to civil unrest?,
- Is revenge ever justified?
- How should we get revenge?
- Does getting revenge ever make us feel better?
- Can revenge be positive?
- Is revenge necessary to prevent future injustice?
- When should the People revolt?
- Can revolution be avoided by trying a different way?
- How to stabilize a revolution after victory has been achieved?
- Can dialogue prevent a revolution?
- What make people want to segregate each other?
- Should people always be together or should boundaries be set?
- How can we fight segregation?
- Does segregation teach us something?
- Does self-preservation justify evil deeds?
- Is self-preservation always desirable or should it sometimes be sacrified for something more valuable?
- How can we protect ourselves?
- Is self-preservation an individual task or the responsibility of society?
- Is self-reliance something mental or physical?
- Can we be totally self-reliant?
- Who can be self-reliant?
- Should society encourage self-reliance?
- What is the relationship between inner and physical strength?
- What makes us stronger?
- Do we get stronger or weaker with life?
- Are we stronger alone or in a group?
- What is the greatest strength of humans?
- How can we fight for our survival?
- Is survival our highest value?
- How can we ensure the long-term survival of Humanity?
- If there is life after death
- what is the place of survival in our lives?
- What breeds totalitarianism?
- How can we fight totalitarianism?
- Can totalitarianism be positive?
- Is it inevitable to come back in cycles over time?
- What makes us trustworthy?
- What makes us trust others?
- How can we encourage trust?
- What destroys our trust?
- Is trust really good or dangerous?
- Can violence be justified?
- Who has the right to exercise violence?
- What are the consequences of violence?
- Does violence breed violence?
- What makes us open up?
- Do people exploit our vulnerability?
- Ca we be happy without being vulnerability?
- Is vulnerability linked to strength or weakness?
- What is the purpose of war?
- Who can wage war?
- Can war bring progress?
- Is war negative and evil or a necessity of life?
- What is art?
- Is art useful or useless?
- What is the place of art in society?
- What is the value of art versus something else for society?
- Is beauty internal or external?
- Is beauty a concept or something instrinsic?
- Does beauty ever fade?
- Can beauty be sold or just enjoyed?
- What should be celebrated?
- How can we celebrate something?
- Do we celebrate alone or with other people?
- Can celebration go too far?
- Is there a bad time to celebrate?
- What is the relationship between creation and destruction?
- What is the value of creation?
- Where does creation come from?
- What is worth creating?
- What does it mean to be a father?
- Does it change anything to our lives to become a father?
- How does it change the man to become a father?
- Does fatherhood bring any character traits?
- Is equality or feminism the goal?
- What do women need?
- What should the relationships between men and women be?
- What are the values we should all adopt?
- How can we bring equality?
- Should we do positive discrimination to advance the feminist cause?
- What is fulfilling?
- How can we pursue fulfilment?
- What does it mean to be fulfilled?
- Is fulfilment coming from things or something deeper?
- What does having children entail?
- Does having children change us?
- Is everybody ready to have children?
- Is it always a good idea?
- Are we all meant to have children?
- Does having children change us?
- What remains of our life after we die?
- What do people want to leave as legacy?
- What is the value of our legacy to our children?
- Is legacy something we leave to our family or something we leave for society?
- How does it feel to be lonely?
- Can loneliness be cured by being around other people?
- Does loneliness makes us stronger?
- Why are we sometimes feeling lonely in the company of others?
- How can we cure loneliness?
- Can we help other people out of their loneliness or is it something they need to address on their own?
- What defines what is right and wrong?
- What is immoral?
- Is morality fixed?
- Is it the same in every culture and across time?
- Who can define what is moral and what is not?
- Can something be immoral if it does not hurt anybody?
- Is morality the same as ethics?,
- Is it something special to be a mother?
- What is the role of a mother in society?
- Does having children change a woman?
- Is having children a creative act?
- Is it the same experience to be a mother or a father after birth?
- Does being a mother bring specific character traits?
- What is normal behavior?
- What should we do with anormal behavior?
- Is there a greater value in being normal or exceptional in a positive way?
- Is the respect of normality a positive thing for society?
- What defines an opportunity?
- Does opportunity always go hand in hand with risk?
- Is it better to maximize opportunity or limit risk?
- When should an opportunity not be followed?
- What is a source of passion in life?
- Can one passion replace another?
- Are the same things a source of passion for everybody?
- Do we need only one passion in life or can we have many?
- Can we be passionate about life itself?
- Does passion need an object to exist?
- Why do we need patience in life?
- Why are many people impatient?
- How can we learn patience?
- Do we need patience for success?
QUEST FOR PERFECTION
- Is perfection subjective?
- What makes something perfect?
- Is the quest for perfection a meaningful goal?
- Is perfection in the object itself or the ezes of the beholder?
ROLE OF MEN
- What is the role of men in society?
- Should men do the same tasks as women or should tasks be specialised?
- Are men better at some things than women are?
- Should men work with women or fight for their rights?
ROLE OF WOMEN
- What is the role of women in society?
- Should women do the same tasks as men or should tasks be specialised?
- Are women better at some things than men are?
- Should women work with men or fight for their rights?
- What is a simple life?
- Is simplicity always a sign of elegance?
- How to achieve a simple life?
- When should things be complex and when should they be simple?
- What can tempt us?
- Is tempation dangerous?
- Should we just give in to temptation?
- Is temptation a powerful motivator we should use?
- Is time fleeing inevitable?
- Can we travel through time?
- Is time just an illusion?
- How can we make the best use of our time?
ARROGANCE AND PRIDE
- Can you be arrogant if you are really the best at what you do?
- Is there anything that justifies arrogance?
- Should you be falsely modest to avoid arrogance?
- Can we be proud without being arrogant?
- What is the difference between pride and arrogance
BECOMING PART OF THE ELITE
- What does it take to be part of the best?
- How to collaborate with experts?
- How to overcome ego to get ot the top of competency?
- What needs to be sacrified to be part of the elite?
- What is the role of the elite towards society?
- What is expected from the elite?
- What kid of resources does the elite have access that the rest does not?,
CHANGE OF POWER
- When is a change of power required?
- What is the correct way to change power?
- Does a need to change power justify violence?
- Who is abilitated to change power?
- Should the people decide on a change of power?
- What is the role of the military in a change of power?
COMING OF AGE
- What is involved in coming of age?
- Does coming of age requires a ritual or a challenge?
- What is gained through coming of age?
- Is anything lost by becoming an adult?
- What does it mean to be brave?
- What separates bravery from foolish daring?
- Can courage be misplaced?
- How can brave people be exploited?
- What does empowerment mean?
- What can we gain power over?
- Do we have inner power or power over our lives?
- How can we empower people?
- How to deal with failure?
- What does it mean to fail?
- Does failure say something aobut ourselves?
- Can we overcome failure?
- Is failure definitive?
- Does failure make us grow?
- Does fate exist?
- Do we each have a fate?
- Can we avoid our fate?
- Can we make our own fate?
- What is our fate in life?
- Do we have free will?
- Can we influence our fate?
- Where does free will come from?
- What does free will give us?
- What is glory?
- How can we pursue glory and make a name for ourselves?
- Is glory the same for everybody or people have different definitions of it?
- Does the pursuit of glory justify sacrifices?
- Is glory worth pursuing?
- Is glory just a good term for ego gratification?
- What is the role of the government?
- Who should be in charge of the government?
- What can the government do for the people?
- Which type of government is the best?
- Is the governemtn good or evil?
- Does the government benefit or enslave the people?
- Is government corrupt?,
- Is growing up difficult?
- Do we lose something by growing up?
- Is growing up automatic or does it require effort?
- What is growing up about?
- How are hierarchies organized?
- What makes a good hierarchy?
- Why some hierarchies fail?
- Who is put at the top of a hierarchy?
- Are there several types of hierarchies?
- What is honor?
- Do we each have a certain honor that needs to be guarded?
- Is honor something individual or at the level of society?
- Can defending honor jsutify cruelty?
- Is honor just a positive way to disguise ego and pride?
- What does it mean to be human?
- Can we go against our nature?
- Is there such a thing as human nature?
- Can human nature be fought?
- Should human nature be encouraged or fought against?
- What makes us who we are?
- Are we the product of our environment?
- Can we create who we are?
- What makes our identity?
- Is our identity tied to our family and culture?
- Can our idnetity be destroyed?
- What is the value of our identity?,
- What makes us an individual?
- Is society threatening our individuality?
- Do we need to protect it?
- What is the relationship between my individuality and yours?
- Should we sacrifice our individuality for the group?
- Can society destroy our individuality?
- Is it worth pursuing if it antagonizes us from our family?,
- How does it feel to be isolated?
- Does isolation mean protection from harm?
- Is it something that is sometimes desirable?
- What do we achieve when we are isolated from the outside world?
- Can we be not isolated enough?
- What are the psychological effects of isolation?
- What does it take to lead men?
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- Who has the right to lead society?
- How should leaders be treated?
- Is leadership something that brings us advantages or is it a sacrifice for the common good?
- Are the qualities the same between a woman and a man who are good leaders?
- Does leadership justify perpetrating crimes for the common good?
- Who in sociecty decides who is abilitated to lead?
MAN VERSUS NATURE
- Can we ever dominate nature?
- Does nature punish us when we disrespect it?
- Is our comfort more important than harmony with nature?
- Is it humans or nature that is stronger?
- Why do people want to oppress others?
- What are the means used by oppression?
- Is it possible to fight oppression?
- Is oppression impossible to avoid?
- What does overcoming adversity teach us?
- Is everybody facing adversity?
- What is the best mental state to overcome adversity?
- As a group
- what do we get from overcoming adversity?
- What makes people develop prejudice?
- Is the tendency to have prejudice biological or not?
- Are positive prejudices a good thing?
- Are all prejudice necessarily bad?
- Does pride lead to our downfall?
- What are the dangers of pride?
- Is pride always negative?
- What are the side effects of pride?
- What can give us purpose?
- What odes it mean to have a purpose?
- Does having a purpose make us better people?
- Can having a purpose be negative?
- What is the relationship between having a purpose and accepting the World as it is?
QUEST FOR POWER
- How can we gain power?
- Do we need power over ourselves to have power in the World?
- How should we deal with opponents on the path of power?
- Is power worth seeking?
- Does the end justify the means?
- Is power a birthright or something competitive?
- What should have power between: military
- spiritual or money?,
- What is reality?
- Are we all living in a simulation?
- Are we all living in the same reality or in different ones?
- What is the definition of reality when virtual is just as realistic?
- Can everybody be self-disciplined?
- How can we cultivate self-discipline?
- What does self-discipline bring us?
- Do we need somebody to teach us to be self-disciplined or do we learn it on our own?
- How can poor people become successful?
- What can we do to encourage social mobility?
- Should social mobility always be encouraged?
- Does social mobility generate civil unrest?
- What is society?
- Who is leading society?
- What is the responsibility of society?
- How can we change society?
- Should we travel or is it useless?
- Does travelling make us more mature?
- How can we encourage people to travel more?
- Are all travels a quest that makes us progress?
- What is the value of self-sacrifice?
- How can we reward valor?
- Is valor a virtue or a vice?
- Who is responsible for encouraging valor?
- Is vanity an answer to inner wounds?
- Should vanity be discouraged?
- Does vanity give us self-confidence?
- How do people become vain?
- Can attachment be positive?
- Does positive attachment justify the pain of losing a loved one?
- Can attachment be let go off?
- Does love mean attachment?
- How does it feel to be attached to a loved one?
- Is attachment the cause of suffering?
- What is the value of companionship?
- What does companionship bring?
- How to find companionship?
- What makes a good companion?
- How to cope with despair?
- What does despair teach us?
- How can we heal despair?
- Is despair impossible to avoid?
- Can love last for a lifetime?
- Can love be extinguished?
- How can we find everlasting love?
- What are the conditions for love to last forever?
- What is the value of family?
- What does family expect from us?
- What does family provide us with?
- Does family require sacrifice from us?
- What do friends bring us?
- What is the value of friendship?
- Does friendship naturally?
- What makes good friendship?
GOOD VERSUS EVIL
- What is good and evil?
- Can one exist without the other?
- Where does evil come from?
- Do we have both good and evil inside of us?
- What makes us choose good or evil?
- Can good triumph over evil definitively?
- Are they just a different perspective of the world?,
- What makes us happy?
- Does happiness look the same for everybody?
- Do we need to chase happiness or does it come automatically?
- Can our happiness be chalenged?
- Where does hate come from?
- Is hate ever justified?
- Does hate show us something wrong inside of us?
- Is hate the opposite of love?
- What can heal hate?
- What breaks our heart?
- How do we heal heartbreak?
- What does heartbreak teach us?
- What is the link between heartbreak and attachment?
- What can be considered as heroic?
- Should heroism be exhalted?
- What makes a hero?
- Can anybody be a hero?
- Does heroism come from destiny or from personal effort?
- What can give us hope?
- Is false hope a good thing?
- Can we ever be too hopeful?
- What does hope bring to life?
- What is the effect of hope on our actions?
- Are we all innocent when we are children?
- Do we lose our innocence as we age?
- Can a lost innocence ever be recovered?
- What can we do to protect people against the loss of their innocence?
- What is the value of innocence?
- Is innocence what allows us to be vulnerable?
- How does jealousy feel like?
- What are the effects of jealousy?
- Is jealousy something that pushes towards achievement?
- Can jealousy push us towards evil?
- Does attachment lead to jealousy?
- Can we be kind towards our enemies?
- Can we be too kind?
- Are there situations where kindness is not advised?
- Does kindness lead us to being exploited?
- Is kindness something to be encouraged or is it something that makes us vulnerable to evil?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Is there something such as a good life?
- What can make our life meaningful?
- Does death bring value to life?
- Can we have eternal life?
- What does it feel like to give life?
- What can be lost?
- Can what was lost be recovered or recreated?
- What is gained when we lose something?
- Is loss teaching us something?
- What makes us lucky?
- Can we make our own luck?
- Does gratitude bring luck?
- Does being a 'good' person make us lucky?
MAN VERSUS MACHINE
- How does it feel like to fight our own creation?
- Can human progress go too far and create conflict with our own creations?
- What would be the opinion of an artifical intelligence about humanity?
- What would be the objectives of an autonomous artifical intelligence?
- What is the reason of existing for mankind?
- Do we have a purpose as a species?
- Were we created or are we the product of random events?
- Do we have a fate to accomplish?
- What is our status in the universe?
- What is the purpose of a single individual with regard to mankind?
MASCULINE VERSUS FEMININE
- What is the relationship of masculine versus femine?
- Is one principle more important than the other?
- Can they work together or are they destined to be forever in conflict?
- Who has the responsibility for balance?
- Does an imbalance justify revenge or getting even?
- What is the true meaning of mercy?
- Can we be too merciful?
- Is mercy something respected or exploited by society?
- Should we expect mercy from others?
- What are the principles of nature?
- What can nature teach us?
- Is nature our friend or our enemy?
- Does nature care about mankind?
- Do humans intrinsically follow nature's principles?
- Is it better to be pessimistic or optimistic?
- Is optimism just lying to ourselves?
- Can we be too optimistic?
- How to balance optimism with realism?
- Can people take advantage of our optimism?
- How can we create peace in the world?
- Is peace always desirable?
- why do people sometimes prefer war to peace?
- Who can enforce peace?
- Is it justified to use violence to maintain peace?
- How can you rebirht yourself?
- Is rebirth possible?
- Does a rebirth always a complete death of the old?
- Can society rebirth itself?
- Do we deserve redemption?
- How can we gain redemption?
- Can redemption be complete?
- Who can give redemption?
- Is redemption something personal or does it come from the outside?
- How should we deal with regret?
- Does time heal regret?
- What can we do to overcome regret?
- Can we ever completely overcome regret?
- How can we reunite after we parted for a long time?
- What happens after a reunion if we changed too much?
- Can we reunite permanently?
- Is reunion of the Heart sufficient?
- How can we show character?
- Is showing character always respected or rewarded?
- Is showing character done to achieve something else?
- How to encourage people to show character?
- Do we always feel lonely in solitude?
- Is solitude required for greatness?
- Is solitude negative
- positive or neutral?
- Should we sometimes seek solitude?
- What should be tolerated?
- Is tolerance acceptance?
- How can we teach tolerance?
- Is tolerance always desirable?
- What do we feel when we experience a tragedy?
- How can we avoid tragedies?
- What does a tragedy teach us?
- How does a tragedy change us?
- Can everything be communicated?
- How to communicate in an efficient way?
- Can too much be communicated?
- What does communication require?
- What can block communication?
- What is a conspiracy?
- What kind of conspiracies are there?
- Can a conspiracy be done for the good of society?
- How to fight conspiracies?
- How to discover conspiracies?
- How to protect ourselves from conspiracies?
- What makes democracy a good system?
- Does democracy work?
- Is democracy exploited by smart people to enslave others?
- Is there something better than democracy?
- Is it the law of men or the law of gods?
- Who can replace the law?
- Is law a corrupted system?
- How can we guard law against its own weaknesses?
- Does everybody has the right to practice law?
- What is the place of law in society?
- What is the relationship between law and justice?
- What should we do when the law is unjust
- Is manipulation ever justified?
- How does it feel like to be manipulated?
- What can be gained through manipulation?
- Does protecting the innocent justify manipulation?
- Is it right to manipulate evil people?
- Can the result of manipulation be peace and happiness?
- Is there a single truth or are things a matter of perspective?
- What makes something true?
- Does truth need to be protected or can it stand on its own?
- Can we distort and corrupt truth?
- What do you believe in?
- Can beliefs go too far?
- When should beliefs be questioned?
- Can reality prove beliefs wrong?
- How can beliefs be compared?
- Are some beliefs more worthy than others?
- Which illusions can be broken?
- Is disillusionment bad or good?
- What does it mean to lose our illusions?
- Is being realistic better than having positive illusions?
- What kind of dreams can we have?
- Do dreams serve us or hinder us?
- Should we follow our dreams?
- Do our dreams tell us something about ourselves?
- What does it mean to face reality?
- Who can face reality?
- What prevents us to face reality?
- Do we have any idea separating us from reality?
- What can we have faith in?
- Does faith require sacrifice from us?
- Can true faith waver?
- What does faith demand from us?
- Does faith require us to fight others for it?
- What does the future have in store for us?
- How can we ensure a good future for us?
- Should we sacrifice things in the present for a good future?
- Is the future going to be better than now?
- Should we be afraid of the future?
- What is our ideology?
- Are our ideas set in stone?
- When do ideas become an ideology?
- What is the difference between ideology and a dogma?
- How can we protect ourselves against ignorance?
- Do we know when we are ignorant?
- What does it mean to live in ignorance?
- Is ignorance of certain life realities bliss?
- Is ignorance better than knowledge?
- What is the price of knoweldge?
- Do we ever know too much?
- Are there certain parts of knowledge that should be kept secret?
- Is there some knowledge that is dangerous?
- Can it harm somebody who possesses a certain knowledge?
- Can we ever forget what we should not know?
- Is knowledge better than ignorance?,
- What is the value of logic in society?
- When logic goes agaisnt our intuition
- which one should we follow?
- Is logic more or less important than feelings?
- Can logic protect us from meaninglessness?
- Is there something more true than logic?
- What does it mean to be mature?
- Is it something we develop automatically as we get older or does it require work?
- Can we be mature too quickly?
- Does maturity automatically involve a loss of innocence?
- Can we teach maturity to people or is it something that requires experience?
- What is the difference between maturity and common sense?
- Is maturity the same as wisdom?,
- Why do we have nightmares?
- Are nightmares useful?
- What is the link between nightmares and our subconscious?
- What makes us have nightmares or plesant dreams?
- Why do we judge others?
- What do we gain by judging others?
- Are we judging for fear of being judged?
- Are we projecting our insecurities on others and then judge them?
- Can Humanity progress?
- What is progress?
- Is progress always desirable?
- Should progress be limited?
- Is progress a matter of thinking and the physical world or the spiritual one?
- What do we need to progress?
- Who is allowed to create a religion?
- Should religion be enforced?
- What is the social value of religion?
- Should religion be enforced?
- Should religion deal with morale?
- Is sanity of the average person true?
- What does it mean to be sane?
- Is there a point in intelligence or spiritual achievement where the average person considers you insane?
- Does sanity exist or is everybody partly insane?
- What requires secrecy?
- What are the consequences of broken secrecy?
- Who should be responsible for secrets?
- Can keeping harmful secrets harm others?
- Can we cultivate self-awareness or is it inborn?
- How can we develop self-awareness?
- Can others help us become more self-aware?
- Is self-awareness constant or does it fluctuate?
- How can we identify our blind spots?
- What is the role of technology in our lives?
- How can we improve our technology?
- Can technology realy improve our lives?
- Is technology just a tool to destroy ourselves and others?
- Does God exist?
- Is God good or evil?
- Does God demand things from us?
- What is the purpose of God?
- What would happen if we were immortal?
- How would we live our lives?
- Can we achieve immortality?
- What would be necessary sacrifices to attain immortality?
- Would the price of immortality be too high?
- How can we attain it?
- What does inner peace mean?
- Is it something that everybody can achieve or is it reserved to a small elite?
- What can we do if we do not have it?
- Is it a permanent state or something that is volatile?
QUEST FOR SELF
- What is our true self?
- Are we our thoughts?
- Does society corrupt us in any way?
- Do we need a teacher to learn to be ourself?
- Who can teach us to be ourself?
- Is there such a thing as true self at the level of society?
- Can society learn to be more like itself in the same way individuals can?,
- What is the soul?
- Who are we?
- Is there life after death?
- Can we be in connection with our soul?
- Is the soul immortal or something finite?
- What is enlightenment?
- Is it something that everybody can attain?
- Why are we not born enlightened?
- Do we need a teacher or should we do it on our own?
- Is there one or several paths towards enlightenment?
- How does it feel lie to be enlightened?
- What does it mean to be wise?
- Can wisdom be a function of intelligence?
- Does it require to be old to be wise?
- Can wisdom be taught and learned?
Back To Top